Tottenham vs Everton match is going to be held on 6-th July at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium (London). Jose Mourinho’s side slipped to ninth in the Premier League table as a result of their 3-1 defeat, with Everton now just one point behind in 11th following a 2-1 triumph over Leicester City.
Match Preview: Tottenham Hotspur vs Everton team news
Fixture: Tottenham vs Everton
Tournament: Premier League – 2019/20 – Leg 33
Date/Time: 23:00 GMT +4 6-th July
Arena: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium (London)
The England international, who has a history of such problems, sustained the issue on Saturday, but Jose Mourinho does not know if he will be fit.
Everton boss Carlo Ancelotti is confident Richarlison will be fit for Monday’s game. The Brazil forward, having scored the opener, hobbled off in the second half of Wednesday’s 2-1 win over Leicester with an ankle problem.
Djibril Sidibe (ankle) is available to return to action, but Theo Walcott (chest) remains sidelined, as does Fabian Delph (muscle strain).
- Tottenham have lost just three of their 27 Premier League home games against Everton (W16 D8), and are unbeaten in their last 10 against them. Those three defeats came in three consecutive campaigns between 2006-07 and 2008-09.
- Everton are winless in their last 14 Premier League meetings with Tottenham (D7 L7) since a 2-1 win in December 2012 at Goodison Park.
- Tottenham’s current 14 game unbeaten run against Everton is their joint longest run without defeat against a specific opponent in the Premier League (also 14 games against Sunderland between 2010 – 2017 and Swansea City between 2011 – 2018).
- Everton are looking to win back-to-back Premier League away games for the first time since September 2016. However, the Toffees have lost 77 of their 155 Premier League games in London (49.7%), with only Newcastle losing more such away games in the competition (79).
- Since Carlo Ancelotti’s first game in charge of Everton on Boxing Day, only Liverpool, Man Utd and Man City have earned more Premier League points than the Toffees (25 – W7 D4 L3).
Head to Head Tottenham Hotspur vs Everton
Last matches: TOTTENHAM
23.06.20 PL Tottenham West Ham 2 : 0
19.06.20 PL Tottenham Manchester Utd 1 : 1
11.03.20 CL RB Leipzig Tottenham 3 : 0
07.03.20 PL Burnley Tottenham 1 : 1
04.03.20 FAC Tottenham Norwich 1 : 2
(1 : 1)
Last matches: EVERTON
01.07.20 PL Everton Leicester 2 : 1
24.06.20 PL Norwich Everton 0 : 1
21.06.20 PL Everton Liverpool 0 : 0
08.03.20 PL Chelsea Everton 4 : 0
01.03.20 PL Everton Manchester Utd 1 : 1
Head-to-head matches: TOTTENHAM – EVERTON
03.11.19 PL Everton Tottenham 1 : 1
12.05.19 PL Tottenham Everton 2 : 2
23.12.18 PL Everton Tottenham 2 : 6
13.01.18 PL Tottenham Everton 4 : 0
09.09.17 PL Everton Tottenham 0 : 3
Tottenham vs Everton – Prediction
1. Tottenham win.
2. over 2.5 goal