With the exit of Eden Hazard , the title of best dribbler in the Premier League is up for grabs during the 2019/20 season.Premier league Most take-ons completed so far.
England’s top tier is brimming with players who love nothing more than taking on their opposite man – and are pretty handy at winning their one-one-one duels.
Winning said duels can often be the difference between three points and zero. As a result, players capable of operating in tight areas and beating a challenge do not come cheap.
Who do you think is sitting at the top of the take-on tree for the 2019/20 season so far?
Below is a list we’ve put together ,top 10 to help bring you up to speed….
Premier League 2019/20 : Most take-ons completed so far list.
Players with the same amount of take-ons completed are separated by minutes played.
1. Wilfried Zaha: 103 take-ons completed (1735 minutes)
2. Adama Traore: 94 take-ons completed (1492 minutes)
3. Emiliano Buendía: 61 take-ons completed (1504 minutes)
4. Allan Saint-Maximin: 54 take-ons completed (820 minutes)
5. Mateo Kovacic: 52 take-ons completed (1314 minutes)
6. Nicolas Pépé: 48 take-ons completed (1022 minutes)
7. Felipe Anderson: 47 take-ons completed (1189 minutes)
8. Sofiane Boufal: 44 take-ons completed (561 minutes)
9. Ricardo Pereira: 43 take-ons completed (1710 minutes)
10. John McGinn: 42 take-ons completed (1538 minutes)