The race for 2019/2020 highest Goalscorer in the premier league standings for Golden Boot contest is about to come to and end with our eyes fixed on Jamie vardy.
Jamie Vardy remains top of the Premier League scorers list despite failing to find the net since Leicester City’s 3-1 defeat at Manchester City.
while Vardy missed out the Foxes’ 2-1 win away at West Ham United. However, he continues to lead the way in the race for the 2019/20 Golden Boot on 17 goals.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang sits in second place with total no of goals at 13 after his goal against Chelsea, just ahead of Southampton’s Danny Ings and Manchester United‘s Marcus Rashford.
Tammy Abraham is now also on 12 after bagging the winner against Arsenal.
Raheem Sterling has 11 goals, while Tottenham Hotspur striker Harry Kane joins his England strike partner on that tally after converting a penalty in a 2-2 draw with Norwich.
Sadio Mane jumps ahead of teammate Mohamed Salah on 10 after scoring the only goal in Liverpool’s 1-0 win over Wolves.
Sergio Aguero’s goal against Sheffield United sees him join the Liverpool forward on double figures.
1. Jamie Vardy: 17 goals (1,800 minutes)
2. Danny Ings: 14 goals (1,537 minutes)
3. Marcus Rashford: 14 goals (1,881 minutes)
4. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 14 goals (1,945 minutes)
5. Tammy Abraham: 13 goals (1,672 minutes)
6. Sadio Mane: 11 goals (1,667 minutes)
7. Raheem Sterling: 11 goals (1,672 minutes)
8. Harry Kane: 11 goals (1,780 minutes)
9. Sergio Aguero: 10 goals (908 minutes)
10. Mohamed Salah: 10 goals (1,531 minutes)
(Correct as of Gameweek 22 19:45 11/01/2020)