Premier League Players with the highest assist 2019/2020. We take a look at Premier league top Assist.
The race to become the Premier League’s top playmaker is hotting up as the chasing pack are finally starting to chip away at Kevin De Bruyne’s lead.
De Bruyne remains at the top of the assist charts with nine but failed to add to his tally for the fifth match running as Man City fell to a 2-1 defeat in the Manchester derby on Saturday.
Son Heung-min was the player to profit the most from De Bruyne’s blank, jumping to second with his assist in Tottenham Hotspur’s 5-0 win over Burnley.
The South Korean moves one ahead of Liverpool’s Trent Alexander-Arnold and Man City’s David Silva, while Andy Robertson comes in just after them in the pecking order with five.
The remaining five all sit on four assists apiece with Riyad Mahrez adding to his tally at the Etihad, while Bernardo Silva, Harvey Barnes, Anwar El Ghazi and Mohamed Salah make up the rest of the top 10.
Current Premier League assist leaders 2019/20
Players with the same amount of assists are separated by minutes played.
1. Kevin De Bruyne: 9 assists (1,226 minutes)
2. Son Heung-Min: 7 assists (1,148 minutes)
3. David Silva: 6 assists (1,017 minutes)
4. Trent Alexander-Arnold: 6 assists (1,393 minutes)
5. Andrew Robertson: 5 assists (1,426 minutes)
6. Riyad Mahrez: 4 assists (660 minutes)
7. Bernardo Silva: 4 assists (904 minutes)
8. Harvey Barnes: 4 assists (909 minutes)
9. Anwar El Ghazi: 4 assists (948 minutes)
10. Mohamed Salah: 4 assists (1,103 minutes)
Also read : Champions league top goal scorer 2019/2020